Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my R6 and I'm now an official owner of a 300 and not a forum creeper :D I take deliver of a Red 300 in 2 weeks and already ordered yosh frame sliders. Lol

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Just sold my R6 and I'm now an official owner of a 300 and not a forum creeper :D I take deliver of a Red 300 in 2 weeks and already ordered yosh frame sliders. Lol
Congrats and welcome! Since you are getting red, I take it you are not in the US. Canada?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Woot welcome

·
Registered
160 Posts
Red is supposed to be coming to the states. Not sure about the blue. I couldn't wait any longer and got the green and black se abs edition

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats and welcome! Since you are getting red, I take it you are not in the US. Canada?
Yep in Toronto. I wish the red came with the SE decals. It would look sooo sweet.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats

I would like to see a review of the Ninja 300 from a former R6 rider.
I keep hearing awesome things about the ninja. Im racing my gixxer this year needed something I wouldn't loose my license on and something better for commuting. I'd get all the way to work without leaving first gear. -_-

·
Registered
958 Posts
I ride a Gixxer 1000 and the Ninja 300 too. The Ninja 300 will make an outstanding commuter...65 mpg fuel economy, purrs along at an indicated 80 mph (at 8800 rpms), you can creep along in bumper to bumper in 1st gear if need be, very comfortable riding position, and just a blast to wind out occasionally. I just got back from my first long ride on the 300 and I did a couple of speed runs to 100 mph where I usually ride the Gixxer at 142 mph briefly. Either way if a cop appeared, I would be screwed, but then that possibility of possibly getting busted is part of the thrill.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts