Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:eek:

Going to take the Basic Rider Course (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) on June 14th through 16th. Very interested in getting the Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS motorcycle. I am a completely new rider and looking into information and research the forums. I am 36 years old, 5' 8" at 240 lbs. looking into getting all the proper riding gear.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I will use the search function and see if I can dig up some info.

Also if there are guys like me as in mid-thirties or older riding the 300.

Thanks!
Korry

EDIT: Forgot to mention is the primary purpose to getting this bike is for committing purposes. Also, the occasional 300+ mile road trip every other month.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Welcome!!! You will find as much info as your brain can decipher about the 300 on here mate.

I am 32, our other moderator "cruizin" is in his late 30's and there is a lvery wide variety of ages on here mate, right from 16 through to late 60's.

This is not "just" a beginner bike, this is a fun bike for all riders of all ages no matter the skill level. In fact many a member on here have moved down from larger models to the 300, as it is the perfect bike at a perfect price.

Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Howdy! There!...You should feel at home now on this forum.:) The bike will be a great commuter, if that's what you want it for. Quite economical and light to handle. Plenty of modding going on with it so check out the rest of the forum. Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
I am 32, our other moderator "cruizin" is in his late 30's and there is a lvery wide variety of ages on here mate, right from 16 through to late 60's.
im 21 mate, with almost 18 years experience of being 21 years old too i might add , lol ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just want to let everyone know... I'm official now, lol. I bought mine last Saturday.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome!!! You will find as much info as your brain can decipher about the 300 on here mate.

This is not "just" a beginner bike, this is a fun bike for all riders of all ages no matter the skill level. In fact many a member on here have moved down from larger models to the 300, as it is the perfect bike at a perfect price.

Enjoy!!!
And I am one of those. Moved down from bigger bikes ( biggest was 1500cc) and soon to be leaving the " late 60's" July 18th I turn 70. Bought the 300 for a early birthday present for myself and wife. Welcome to the forum korry1
You should be able to find anything you need to know about the 300 here in the forum

·
Registered
104 Posts
And I am one of those. Moved down from bigger bikes ( biggest was 1500cc) and soon to be leaving the " late 60's" July 18th I turn 70. Bought the 300 for a early birthday present for myself and wife. Welcome to the forum korry1
You should be able to find anything you need to know about the 300 here in the forum
Love your screen name btw:D

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Welcome fellow Houstonian. My home is in the Houston NW area (Jersey Village) also. I will be back there soon for a few years at least, so I am sure I will see you on the streets. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If anyone has seen a rider with a yellow helmet and yellow "speed and strength" jacket... Well that's me... I commute from the NW side to galleria area for work... Looking forward to meet some riders in the Houston area...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts