Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
I absolutely love the sound of this thing. Let me know what you think :)
and it is freaking loud!!!
love the way this looks, subtle at the bottom

Heres the sound clip for the exhaust, will do one riding after i fit the headers :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQwHiLeIQ28
a little confused.. did you add a 'muffler' onto it? why does this look different from the original pictures? just trying to figure it out, because looks-wise, the jardine is the best looking in my opinion.. just trying to figure out if its discreet out the bottom, or if the video is closer to what the actual part looks like.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
love the way this looks, subtle at the bottom

a little confused.. did you add a 'muffler' onto it? why does this look different from the original pictures? just trying to figure it out, because looks-wise, the jardine is the best looking in my opinion.. just trying to figure out if its discreet out the bottom, or if the video is closer to what the actual part looks like.
The video has only the slip on. I changed the photos on the first post after I put the headers on it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.