Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SE ABS model that i have been waiting on since mid febrary has finally come in!!! im really excited and im going to pick up here in the next hour!!! its a bit cloudy out but its still a nice day out. A minor set back is that i have to take my helmet back to the dealer cause they ordered me the wrong one..... good thing i have dirtbike helmets laying around, i'll use that for the mean time.

SO EXCITED TO FINALLY RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Awesome man! I got mine last weekend and haven't been able to ride much since Florida right now feels like we're going through a damn monsoon! ... Soon enough she'll be back on the road! Have fun, be safe!

·
Registered
38 Posts
The SE ABS model that i have been waiting on since mid febrary has finally come in!!! im really excited and im going to pick up here in the next hour!!! its a bit cloudy out but its still a nice day out. A minor set back is that i have to take my helmet back to the dealer cause they ordered me the wrong one..... good thing i have dirtbike helmets laying around, i'll use that for the mean time.

SO EXCITED TO FINALLY RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
You lucky SOB lol. I wanted the SE in ABS too but they didn't have one. My dealership was willing to switch the fairings but i just cant justify paying the extra free

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You lucky SOB lol. I wanted the SE in ABS too but they didn't have one. My dealership was willing to switch the fairings but i just cant justify paying the extra free
Hahaha in all fairness, i have been waiting for quite a while for this bike, and it made it even harder when some of my friends are beginning to ride and i couldn't go with them. The dealership ordered one specifically for me and then she ordered and extra, not even a day after she got it, it was sold.

Its crazy how fast these things are flying off of the floor

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far so good, i put about 40 miles on it today and will be planning to put much much more on. While riding i felt quite comfortable, more relaxed than i thought i would be, I say that because, my friend has a dirtbike and i was so nervous going 50 on his bike due to wind turbulence and all, but the 300 really packs a punch, it responds really quick, its smooth and etc. Some things i will have to work better on is my shifting, and man o man does my turning skills need some work...hopefully i can have this all acomplised by friday the 10th cause my msf course is friday through sunday. O and one more thing, i stalled today in the middle of traffic with a few times behind me, i think "I was the culprit" but in time ill get much better.

I am so glad i made this purchase even if my parents don't condone something like this at all

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
nice work on getting the bike, but man, only 40 miles.... gee whiz, what’s going on mate, i put 80 kilometres on mine after i left the dealer for me get home. its usually only about 10 kilometres for me to get to the dealer, but i took the scenic route home, lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts