Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2017 300 ABS was dropped by the previous owner and has a cracked left fairing and cracked front fender. Bike is the pearl blizzard white if I remember correctly. Looking to replace them both. Ideally the fairing is the matching white. Open to black or matching white front fender. Anyone have these or know of a listing on eBay etc?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good luck finding something. I have been repairing my fairings lately with 'plastic specific' JB-weld, which actually lists motorcycle fenders on the front of it as an ideal repair. The stuff is magic, better than regular JB weld. Stupid strong, and way less brittle than regular JB weld. I had drop damage on my 636, and the repair with that stuff held up to top speed wind battering.

If you can glue things back, then you can then try and find a paint pen that matches, and the cover up is easier and a lot cheaper. Or you could then just plasti-dip the piece, that's what I usually do. Up to you though.

-Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck finding something. I have been repairing my fairings lately with 'plastic specific' JB-weld, which actually lists motorcycle fenders on the front of it as an ideal repair. The stuff is magic, better than regular JB weld. Stupid strong, and way less brittle than regular JB weld. I had drop damage on my 636, and the repair with that stuff held up to top speed wind battering.

If you can glue things back, then you can then try and find a paint pen that matches, and the cover up is easier and a lot cheaper. Or you could then just plasti-dip the piece, that's what I usually do. Up to you though.

-Mike
Thanks! Yeah I’m in no rush right now just because it’s fully functional and I’m super new to riding so just going to keep learning with the cracked stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts