Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm planning on buying a white 300 after I take the msc in the upcoming weeks. I was going to try and get all white gear because I live in Tampa FL and its really hot here especially in the summer so I think the white will help keep my cooler than all black gear. Just going to be riding for fun so the bike would only be out in the sun while I ride and maybe an hour max why I go in a store, otherwise it's in my garage.

Should I mix it up and get some black gear or just be white?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Like tfkrocks says, get whatever make you happy, I see lots of guys with white race suits when I ride, plus people will see you (huge safety factor)

·
Registered
14 Posts
That looks sweet... I think white and red look good. I have the white ninja and white/black helmet with a silver icon leather jacket. Kinda drives me nuts bc I'm ocd like that. But, get what you like... make it your own. There is a guy around here with a pink Mohawk helmet. Lol. You can always spot him.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just know white gear will not always stay white, white.. And black only feels hot when your stoped @ the lights... When your moving it doesnt matter. I own a white alpinestars gp pro jacket for spirited runs and a black alpinestars mesh jacket... The black mesh kills it over the white jacket anyday.... But its all personal choice... If you like white get white =]

·
Registered
221 Posts
White gear on a white bike looks great and doesn't have any innate problems.

The people I worry about are the ones with black bikes and black gear...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here's my white gear... my jacket is still white after 4 months of riding without cleaning it. It might be a shade darker but not too noticeable. It's also perforated so it has maximum airflow.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol I probably will look like him. Ordered all white gear. Helmet, jacket, full gauntlet gloves, tall race boots. Still waiting for the majority of my stuff to come by UPS. Plus my ss body armor is on back order till mid march. Gotta figure out some over pants soon.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Any color you get will be dirty over time. White is just easier to notice dirt, but it's not like you can't get it off. I wouldn't go muddin in the gear... but if you go on a wet day and get some dirt on it, wipe it off once you get home and you should be fine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hizzy... your pants... sooo tight.... how can you......... I feel uncomfortable thinking about it!
HAHAHA! Do they really look that tight? I'm a very very skinny dude so those pants don't bother me haha maybe cuz I'm used to it? lol -_-' but I'll be upgrading to leather pants soon. Those jeans are the thickest pair I have.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.