Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day I was riding around my neighborhood and decided to pull over at a near by school just to take few pics of the bike. As I came to a complete stop and put my kick stand down the bike turned off. I thought it was weird but then I figured I must of released the clutch just a bit and wasn't in neutral. After messing with it, it seems if I don't have my bike in neutral and put the kick stand down the bike will turn off even if i'm holding the clutch, but if I have it in neutral and put the kick stand down it stays running. Is this a safety feature or just something weird going on with my bike.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Seen a crash happen because of this, it was on an old bike without a sensor.. Was in a group ride, just leaving the parking lot he was in front of me and I kept honking to get his attention as it wasnt safe to get along side him..he never looked back and crashed it on the first corner at about 35mph or so...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.