Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
What was the username of the account that's showing as banned?

Niall
Administrator: stop fixing individual accounts and fix the real problem:

Everyone on this forum is banned.

Something is seriously messed up. No user that existed prior to 5/25 can get on.

Or at least just give this forum a proper mercy killing and redirect it to ninjette.org. LOL

·
Super Moderator
2,523 Posts
My account is fine. I couldn’t get in for a couple of says because of a database error.

I know for certain that @BAZININJA had the same issue with being told she was banned, when she certainly wasn’t banned. We haven’t had a ban in the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My account is fine. I couldn’t get in for a couple of says because of a database error.

I know for certain that @BAZININJA had the same issue with being told she was banned, when she certainly wasn’t banned. We haven’t had a ban in the last 2 weeks.

The issue is much deeper than a temporary DB error.
None of the regulars have posted in quite a few days. Your control-panel might not show a ban in 2 weeks, but clearly there is a problem with many members showing up as banned.

Maybe this is motorcycle.com's way of ending a site?
:frown2:

·
Super Moderator
2,523 Posts
The issue is much deeper than a temporary DB error.
None of the regulars have posted in quite a few days. Your control-panel might not show a ban in 2 weeks, but clearly there is a problem with many members showing up as banned.

Maybe this is motorcycle.com's way of ending a site?
:frown2:
I meant that none of the humans have banned anyone recently. The system on the other hand... well, to put in technical terms... is right, and royally fucked. :emot-bang:

At least the members don't have to filter through the barrage of [username] tripped the AE detector messages every time some one creates a new account in order to actually get back into the forum.

I'm still baffled as to why my account didn't get FUBAR'd, but am grateful it didn't.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Update:
This has now been resolved, apparently, and regular discussions of the 300 can resume uninterrupted!

YEAH!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Update:
This has now been resolved, apparently, and regular discussions of the 300 can resume uninterrupted!

YEAH!!!

HOLY BALD TIRES BATMAN :excl:

THE SITE IS WORKING AGAIN :eusa_clap:

What did somebody do, take some EXLAX :shemademe_smilie:
In any case, happy to see it up and running again. Strange how you can miss something or somebody, after you have become accustomed to them. :wavetowel2:
:goodjob:
A little part of my world, just fell back into place. :smile2:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I was one of the many that were banned for no reason

Most all of us were banned for " NO REASON ". :unsure:

First time in my life that I have ever been banned. :surprise:

Have been kicked out of a few places, but never banned. >:) :signlol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts