Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup fellow riders, been lurking around for a bit of time now but didnt have any content to share. Now that ive made some minor mods ive decided to document some of the things ive done and of course my future mods. Any suggestions on specific brands and mods are always appreciated.

Recent Mods
Gold Brake and Clutch Levers
Carbon fiber vinyl wrap for gas Tank
Yoshimura r77 exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
that tank wrap is a cool idea! You may also consider upgrading your OEM tires to one of the many better tires available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ayee i appreciate the love gentleman, im considering on getting some meaty tires as soon as these oem ones ware out a bit more. Also thinking about the bkmoto retrofits and ofcourse the tail light and fender eliminators. Any suggestions on brands i should be searching for?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man always nice to meet new jersey riders. The windshield is literally plastidipped. If you do plan on DIY make sure you dip the back of the windshield so the front could keep its natural gloss.

·
Registered
35 Posts
bring the bike out to the upcoming CCS races at njmp this weekend or the motor america races next the following weekend. Loads of fast 300 and 400's will be out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts