Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There

I was just curious if i am the only sucker on here who saved up to buy their ninja 300 outright?

What sort of interest are you getting with your loan for your new 300? A friend is looking at going down this road.

Cheers

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
5.9% for me. A lot better than the 27.9% I got quoted when I bought my suv 2 years ago :D (thank god for cosigns and building credit!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
865 Posts
I financed, bc I bought my bike at a whim... lol... had to or else I would of talked myself out of it...

I got 6.3% and financed 5k i believe.

I only have 2.5k left on my loan lol I didnt intend on keeping that loan long! haha like i said, i dindt want the loan... but I wanted the bike THEN! ;D Dont regret any of it! Love it to death! it'll be paid off in another 3 months or so lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Purchase mine outright. Had the cashed and wasn't planing on paying extra. Next bike ill probably finance under my wife's name just to help her credit be more solid.

·
Registered
387 Posts
decided to finance it for the longest term possible because I didn't want to take that much out of my savings. Pay 9%. I plan to pay it off in two years or less.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Paid cash. I think those who got a loan were suckered. Those who paid cash didn't.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.