Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am buying a new ninja 300 in a couple of weeks and am looking for insurance quotes. Geico is offering me a premium of $225 for basic liability and theft, vandalism, etc. Since I am new to riding a sportbike, I was wondering if you guys would suggest anything else that is essential that I should add that needs to be covered. I am trying to find the cheapest deal and am not looking to pay more than $500 a year. I've been riding a honda grom the past three years and have been lucky enough to have had no accidents and don't plan on changing my riding style too much with my new bike. Any suggestions? Thank you.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am buying a new ninja 300 in a couple of weeks and am looking for insurance quotes. Geico is offering me a premium of $225 for basic liability and theft, vandalism, etc. Since I am new to riding a sportbike, I was wondering if you guys would suggest anything else that is essential that I should add that needs to be covered. I am trying to find the cheapest deal and am not looking to pay more than $500 a year. I've been riding a honda grom the past three years and have been lucky enough to have had no accidents and don't plan on changing my riding style too much with my new bike. Any suggestions? Thank you.
try state farm
reasonable i pay $70/month , 100 deduction both

·
Registered
166 Posts
Progressive is cheapest in my area.
Same here. We have auto with Geico (3 cars) and they were several hundred more per year than Progressive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Progressive all the way for me too.....I have a clean record and I also have my 2014 Jeep Patriot on the same policy and I was just going to get liability but for the price my agent quoted me it was a no brainer to get full coverage.
I get full coverage with the basic minimum amounts on everything with $1,000 deductible and it costs me $93 a year......The liability quote was $75 a year......And yes you read that correctly I said a year not per month!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i have multi bike policy with progressive and the liability for my ninja was around $39/year before i sold it. even if it was my sole bike, it would still only be around $50/yr.

·
Super Moderator
2,536 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have 3 motorcycles, our Jeep, and our home insured with Geico. So, I get a bit of discount for having multiple policies. With a clean driving record, I pay $195/year for full coverage on the 300 with a $250 deductible for both collision and comprehensive. I used to have everything with Progressive, but Geico was by far cheaper for us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts