Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got my pilot's license a few years ago... unfortunately I found out it's quite more expensive to fly up here than down in NC. Fortunately key chains are cheap. =)

·
Registered
16 Posts

I got my pilot's license a few years ago... unfortunately I found out it's quite more expensive to fly up here than down in NC. Fortunately key chains are cheap. =)
WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT? I got a "Remove before flight" key chain for my bike but that doesn't make much sense now does it... (I too am a pilot.)

·
Registered
27 Posts
WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT? I got a "Remove before flight" key chain for my bike but that doesn't make much sense now does it... (I too am a pilot.)
Remove before flight makes sense if you have disk locks on your bike. Its a good way to remind yourself without having to use a traditional cord or something that tends to come with disk locks.

ex.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Reactions: GreenSmitten

·
Registered
686 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
NOW all we gotta do is get the Rotary13b.com team to make the INSERT BEFORE FLIGHT keychains in all the cool colors that the REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT come in... :(

http://www.rotary13b1.com/c/remove-before-flight.html

(I'm pretty partial to both the Black/Lime Green and LimeGreen/Black color schemes for me, and the Purple/White lettering for my wife (does that make her WhiteSmitten?):D

·
Registered
67 Posts
They say "Remove Before Flight" because the tags are intended to hang off of things like intake covers, static wicks, exhaust vent covers, wheel chocks, etc. which do need to be removed before flight... If you want to go anywhere :)

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts