Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my ABS!!!! Ive been #1 on the waiting list for months!
This is kind of a big deal cause I havent seen too many of these pop up on the west coast.

I got it at 2:00 and I already have 135 miles on it haha.
Feels great sounds great, and it's so easy to ride! I got stopped a few times by people asking me what the heck I was riding.

OTD price, in case you were wondering was $6900 +$200 worth of free gear (chain lock and new gloves). That took some whining. They had originally told me I could get costco pricing, but when costco took it off the program they said since they'd quoted me that price that's what I'd get. When I got there it was a different story. Since there were other people on the waiting list and I had already driven all the way out there I took the deal I got. I'm still pretty stoked! GET GAP INSURANCE PEOPLE!!! So worth it! (In case you aren't familiar: if your bike gets stolen, insurance will give you some money based on what the bike is worth, but you may owe more than what they gave you. Gap insurance pays you the difference so you can pay off the bike.)

I know I've been checking these forums everyday to see if anyone near me has gotten and ABS, so I just wanted to let the other west coasters know they are on their way!!!!

;)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Oooo quick kick to the gut! That's a pretty sweet deal. I still think my boyfriend did a great job getting those guys down on the price. Don't know what I'd do without him!
Sorry, my bad, didn't mean it to sound like that but they've been around for a few months. I was surprised to see another one in Santa Monica (where I live) about a month ago. Ride safe :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
San Diego

Hey! I am south of you here in Northern San Diego. What part of LA do you live in? My girlfriend lives in North Hollywood so I make the travel up the 5 North some times. Maybe the next time she gets annoying we can meet up and cruise.

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
good on you for waiting to get what you wanted. i had to wait 4 1/2 weeks for my 300 SE ABS to arrive, i collect it in just 2 more sleeps. i have no doubt you will have a lot of riding pleasure with it

·
Registered
509 Posts
Congratulations but I don't know where in LA you couldn't find them. They're all over LBC area and have been for awhile. Anyway...congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.