Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard from 2 different dealerships in Las Vegas and they each got a ninja 300 delivered to them today. One white and one black bike. If there's been anyone looking for one in the vegas and henderson area here's your chance to snatch one up.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After reading the forums I agree, it seems like every dealer is getting white ninjas only. Too bad my girlfriend is starting a new job and can't afford this one yet. :( but hopefully it's a sign of more availablility of the black ninjas. Plus the dealer that got it in isn't the preferred dealer we both like either, so she's going to be patient.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I have to say that no matter what color you go with (even tho white is the best in my opinion) she rides just as good as she looks and I plan on keeping this bike for years to come. :) I don't really see the need to upgrade at all because the power is great and the weight is so flickable and fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.