Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got something stuck in the inside breast pocket of my Contra jacket and had to violently pull it out, thus pulling the pocket out as well. When I went to tuck it back in, I saw a shiny little something, so I tugged on it. It turned out to be the leather strap on a St. Christopher medallion that is sewn into the breast pocket and tucked into its own little pocket. How cool is that? Has anyone else found one of these in their jacket?

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm confused by this... I donth think this would be a common occurrence..

I mean.. hwy would they do that??? lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah, Icon does that with their jackets. I haven't ever seen it in person but have seen/read that in several places online. Kinda cool. I'm not Catholic but my sister is and wants me to get an Icon jacket just for that reason.

·
Banned
562 Posts
can you post a pic of the medallion
i am not superstitous but i love the idea of a saint of safe travel

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah, Icon has been doing this for quite a while. The newer jackets have a tiny pocket inside the chest pocket that the medallion sits in. The older stuff just has it hanging in there.

They do a bunch of little small detail things in their jackets that I think is pretty cool.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just bought an icon motorhead leather jacket and I have to say its well worth the price. It's warm in 30 degree temperatures with the underliner and a light jacket underneath, it's cool enough for 70 to 80 degree weather also with all the vents open. Also I rode in the rain the other day and my clothes stayed completely dry underneath. I'd definitely recommend the jacket if you're looking for some new gear. I'm not too sure how cool it'll be in 100+ temperatures here in vegas tho and I just found the medallion in my jacket pocket after reading this and I have to say its a nice touch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.