Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
soooo i was trying to find yellow, couldn't find it, saw white, got it since it's only permanent if you want it to be... gotta say, at least in the dark, i like the results:

^that one, the front screen is wet from being wiped

i did the mirrors too, since it wasn't permanent, and the results were less than gratifying so i removed them to the best of my ability... unfortunately, the starboard side mirror was/is reluctant to come fully clean. it looks clean enough but *i* know and that bugs me. oh well i'll just say i ran over fresh road paint :D

still, i think that white windshield adds a nice contrast...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hmm i'm on the fence with this one. I think with a white tail and tank this could look great but as the only white on your bike it almost doesn't belong if you know what i mean? So by introducing more white to other areas of the bike will make it belong :)

Add a daylight pic please :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
I agree with above. It just doesn't look like it belongs. Maybe some white decals, or white wheels? Rim tape? Something to balance it out. Look for a white seat cowl maybe.

But it does look good.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I seriously thought about putting white on mine (Stardust 300) and decided against it. Wish you could hand me your mirror to try on lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
958 Posts
I think you definitely need to put some more white on the bike so it doesn't look like you just replaced one part that didn't come on the bike. As far as what else, I would try to go for something that has a bold graphic look, not just putting a few other white parts on random parts of the bike. Perhaps some bold white graphics on the side of the fairings and painting the rear rim white, or a white seat cowl with white stripes on the side of the bike to tie the front & back together with white rim tape. These are just random thoughts, but something different that keeps the bike mostly black, but with a few interesting white parts and some graphics that tie it together. Good luck :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

hmm white rim tape... that might work.

it's slowly growing on me but... eh. like i said if i never really grow into i can at least remove it.

Reactions: SClown

·
Registered
547 Posts
Not too bad actually.

Hey don't get me wrong, i do actually like the white screen i just feel that if there were some more white on your bike overall it would definitely look more fitting. White rim tape is a must, i've got Pro grip reflective white and it is fantastic.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My fear for that is A I'd screw it up and B if my taste changed it'd be permanent

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kinda looks like Darth Vader with a stormtrooper helmet on.
rofl thanks for the laugh so early in the morning

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts