Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a mistake and rode my buddies bikes one has a street triple R other has ducati diavel. Damn I think I need to get a new bike. Ninja may have to go on the chopping block! Diavel was insane :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't have any tracks close by... This is my 6th bike I've had much bigger bikes, love the lil ninja for what it is but dayyum I never should have got on that diavel, the striple was nice but could live without it, not the duc though. Ha

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Lol its like me I don't ride other bike in less I am going to get one. As every time I do I end up wanting a new one.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really love my 300, maybe I'm watching too much soa.. Just think maybe a change in riding style is in order. I've had crotch rockets since I had my license

·
Registered
144 Posts
Its funny that you listed those two bikes specifically. They are the exact two street bikes I want next. Maybe, the Ducati Monster thrown in there as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dreaming big

Its funny that you listed those two bikes specifically. They are the exact two street bikes I want next. Maybe, the Ducati Monster thrown in there as well.
Unless you are independently wealthy, just keep working and if offered overtime, take as much as you can, 'cause you'll need it with those trinkets. On the other hand, a person can always dream, right. Hope your dreams come true.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
IMHO the newer model ducatis are relatively ugly; if i ever became a Ducatisti, i'd have to go for an "older" model like the 1098 or 748 etc. i like that twin exhaust look and fire engine red but truth be told, if i really care about twin exhaust under the seat as a cosmetic aesthetic, there are other cheaper bikes that feature that, and it'd probably be cheaper to paint them whatever color you wanted as well.

from what i understand, like most italian vehicles, ducatis are maintenance queens. is that not true?

·
Registered
120 Posts
The Diavel seriously, that thing is the f'n ugliest Ducati I've ever seen.

I'd be more than happy to take the 300 off of your hands though, but only if it's black.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I really love my 300, maybe I'm watching too much soa.. Just think maybe a change in riding style is in order. I've had crotch rockets since I had my license
Well, if yer into soa don't most of them ride big ol' bikes? I got one i'm going to be selling soon
Here are some pics before and after I put on the trike kit, I can't keep from dropping it cause i'm a weak old fart now. The kit is removable and the bike has been garage kept all its life (since 2007), I met the PO, he only sold it to get a newer one.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love riding my hubbies S3 but I like the looks of the 300 more. Never been big into naked bikes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Diavel seriously, that thing is the f'n ugliest Ducati I've ever seen.

I'd be more than happy to take the 300 off of your hands though, but only if it's black.
That one (the Strada variant) is pretty unappealing but not many touring type bikes are sexy. The actual Ducati Diavel I find is pretty dam good looking. I would take one over just about anything else if I was looking for a non sport bike.

Some of the custom stuff out there just looks amazing

ex:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts