Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New rider, new bike. I love it. I've been a passenger for a long time and finally just decided to take the safety course and buy my own bike. The 300 is great. I feel comfortable on it, I'm 5'7 and the bike fits me great. I'm still learning but I'm having a great time every chance I get to ride. I'm fortunate enough to live in an area people enjoy riding so I don't have to leave my backyard to find some nice twisty roads.
I appreciate this site and am learning tons just perusing the site.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome from Virginia rider

phew, was worried this sausage festival was getting out of hand :p
That is funny. Welcome to the lady from CA. from this tall (retired) guy from VA. Bet I'm way too old for you, anyway; the ninja 300 is a very suitable ride for those just cutting-their-teeth on two wheels. Enjoy, look out for slick spots (gravel and such), stay alert, and I hope you get to accumulate well over 100,000 miles as a lot of us "Senoir Sausages" have. BTW, looking at the "post times", you youngins really get up early, or is it that you stayed up late ? I remember those days . . . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.