Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Managed to get it out last weekend when the weather was nice. Been below freezing since though. Can't wait for the temps to go up indefinitely!

·
Registered
193 Posts
She's beautiful, congrats! After all these months of us just talking about them, we finally have our bikes haha.

Call me up, we'll go for a Ninja 300 ride when it's warmer!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And ride we will...as soon as it gets above 5-10C with some sun :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
I want the moondust... =D

nice ride man!

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
I wish they stop doing this with any sort of vehicle. They offer only this in the usa but have a different one in other area's of the world.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Very nice bike. If they had that color here in the U.S., I'd have chosen it right away.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Has kawi shifted colours around to different countries each year in the past or do they just come up with new colours each year?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Has kawi shifted colours around to different countries each year in the past or do they just come up with new colours each year?
With the 250R, it was a combination of both.

One year the US would have Red, and Canada Blue, then vice-versa the next year. And occasionally they would have SE colours that are exclusive to one country (AFAIK. Canada never got SE Red and the US never got SE White).

·
Registered
128 Posts
The bike looks awesome in that color scheme!

We have the same helmet :p
If it is the Icon Variant, then we all 3 have that helmet. I love that one. So much ventilation, and its really making a big difference this time of year. It is 82 degrees Fahrenheit here in southern California right now and I was just out riding this morning and all that ventilation was awesome.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts