Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! South Carolina checking in and I've got my brand new Ninja 300 SE (no abs). I have a couple questions, has Anybody noticed a tire sound? Like, an annoying sound? And I took my leds off of my 250, but unlike that bike, I don't want to mount the lights to the fairings at all. Any ideas on good locations? I've got the six piece kit from LEDGLOW. I also have a two brothers slip on I had on the 250 that I'm gonna try. Should I put it on during the break in period? And I also have a set of hid headlights that I got off of eBay. They don't have the projectors, just the bulbs, would it be a good idea to install those as well? And has anyone found a shorty style carbon fiber tank pad that won't cover the black sticker?
Thanks guys! So excited to finally have my new ninja!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I thought SE always comes with abs?
Nope, comes both ways. ABS is a $500 option on top of the $200 for the SE. I wanted a non-ABS SE but got sick of waiting. It was only $500 to have my bike 2 months earlier, small price to pay.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I also have a set of hid headlights that I got off of eBay. They don't have the projectors, just the bulbs, would it be a good idea to install those as well?
Please do HID lights proper with projectors is you are going to go that route. Although it won't be as bad as the annoying SUVs that pull up behind me with HID headlights and fogs using the stock reflector, it's still bound to be annoying

·
Registered
187 Posts
The stock reflectors make ruin the vision also because it just reflects the light all over the place rather than focusing it with a projector

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
BKMoto makes the only kit the first directly, starts at about $200 with a bunch of options you can add in

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Dude where u at n south carolina I have had my 300 for about 5 months now I was the first person n the state to own one let me know maybe we can ride one day if ur close

1 - 10 of 10 Posts