Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For several reasons, I don't want to give another penny to the dealer I bought the bike from (same dealer that told that other guy his red ninja was delayed due to a "recall" - I also have several of my own reasons). I have all my paperwork and documents. How easy would it be to "switch" to a different dealer? Any warranty/service/maintenance issues to worry about?

Also, if you live in the GTA (not the video game), can you recommend a dealer? I'm not a fussy or picky guy, honest. I didn't even try haggling down the price of my bike since I was in a hurry to get back to work. I'm a good and honest customer but I want good and honest service too...

Sorry, I'm cheesed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
get it serviced by who ever you want, its your book, get them to sign & stamp it and your all good. you can do it yourself too if you so desire, kwaka say this very clearly on their web site

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Keep in mind all dealers no mater what will need to do warranty work on your bike. if they try to say they wont do it for free since you di not get the bike from them then all you need to do is report them to Kawasaki

·
Registered
111 Posts
The people I bought my bike from we're very good to me and I wanted to drive back fifty miles to get my service. But now since its warmer weather they say they are to busy and have to schedule me in and I'm like wtf. And when I schedule or call to schedule they said..."yeah bring it on we'll getcha n and out.

Now I want my service to be done right and if it takes time then fine...I took it to another moto place that was nearby and cheaper also (130partsnlabor)

·
Registered
958 Posts
You should also know that getting your bike "serviced" is not a warranty issue, so you have to pay for this (unless you got some kind of deal or paid for service when you bought your bike). My dealer was great, but their 30 miles from my home, so I go to a shop (not a dealer) that is close to my home.

·
Registered
952 Posts
get it serviced by who ever you want, its your book, get them to sign & stamp it and your all good. you can do it yourself too if you so desire, kwaka say this very clearly on their web site
Can you provide the link. Does it have to be stamped and signed? Won't a receipt suffice?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
For several reasons, I don't want to give another penny to the dealer I bought the bike from (same dealer that told that other guy his red ninja was delayed due to a "recall" - I also have several of my own reasons). I have all my paperwork and documents. How easy would it be to "switch" to a different dealer? Any warranty/service/maintenance issues to worry about?

Also, if you live in the GTA (not the video game), can you recommend a dealer? I'm not a fussy or picky guy, honest. I didn't even try haggling down the price of my bike since I was in a hurry to get back to work. I'm a good and honest customer but I want good and honest service too...

Sorry, I'm cheesed.

What dealer did you get it from? I'm getting mine from Snow City. Rocky is a great guy to deal with.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts