Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why wait till summer?? Lets see how crazy you really are. >:)
There is a foot of snow on the ground. My subdivision roads are snow covered. It as been around -20C for the last 2 weeks.

I highly doubt the bike would even start, even if I put it on a charger for a day.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Does than mean You are suggesting I drive drunk?
:roll2smilie:

Of course not! It's just a meme. What do you expect when you open a thread called "I am Batman" hehe.

If anything, I'd be the first to join you with my all-black Ninja. There really should be more motorcycle carnivals. I always thought the cowboy-motorcyclist thing was hilarious.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Darth Vader looks better on an all black bike. Plus he can Force-choke anyone who's holding him back in traffic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cal me crazy, but I think it would be cool that while riding my black bike next summer that I am dressed as Batman.
That would be awesome! Just make sure your cape doesn't get caught in the chain!

·
Registered
914 Posts
That would be awesome! Just make sure <s>your cape doesn't get caught in the chain</s> someone has a Go Pro!
Here you go, Doc. I corrected that for you. >:)
*Hmm, no strikethrough. You guys get the idea haha

The more I hear about this, the more I want a carnival ride. Imagine a costumed motorcyclist ride through NY protesting for national lane splitting rights! A man can dream...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darth Vader looks better on an all black bike. Plus he can Force-choke anyone who's holding him back in traffic.
I may drive a black bike but I will never join the dark side.

That would be awesome! Just make sure your cape doesn't get caught in the chain!
I would ensure it is short enough to not get caught in the running gear, but long enough to flap in the wind.

Here you go, Doc. I corrected that for you. >:)
*Hmm, no strikethrough. You guys get the idea haha

The more I hear about this, the more I want a carnival ride. Imagine a costumed motorcyclist ride through NY protesting for national lane splitting rights! A man can dream...
I would have someone record it.

In ON, we can lane split.

As for the suit, I doubt they would provide any protection when I fall. (The doctors would be laughing at what I did. Thank goodness for universal healthcare.)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Batman doesn't kill his enemies
Actually, the old OG Batman did. It's kinda where he got pegged with the anti-hero dark vibes and was different than all of the other heroes at the time. At least until they lightened up Francis a bit and made Batman more traditional and not kill the bad guys but apprehended them. Newer Batman also kills bad guys every once in a while in a not so accidental way.

·
Registered
1 Posts

May I ask how to find a Cape as a gear of driver?
Like a superhero Cape but simpler.

I think the best will be in Kawasaki Collors (Black/Green)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts