Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Here is another 2013 ninja 300 SE with ABS. Only 300 miles on it (I think 300 should be low miles). No mods, never dropped or wrecked, no scratch. I feel this is a great deal, and I think I am going to buy it! I want to know how you guys think about it. Here is some pics, and thanks for your time!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Pretty clean bike, it always makes me scratch my head and wonder why someone would be selling thier bike after putting only 300 miles on it. It could very well be a good deal. What is the asking price and did the owner purchase a warrenty at the time of purchase? If they did I would try and get it as part of the deal, it should be transferable. I would also tell the seller you will only buy it after the first service is done and if it checks out you can pick up the bill (around 150$). I'm weird about the first service being done within a reasonable time that it was scheduled for which that bike Hasent hit the milage yet but your buying it used. I haven't heard of any lemon 300s yet but it is better safe than sorry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty clean bike, it always makes me scratch my head and wonder why someone would be selling thier bike after putting only 300 miles on it. It could very well be a good deal. What is the asking price and did the owner purchase a warrenty at the time of purchase? If they did I would try and get it as part of the deal, it should be transferable. I would also tell the seller you will only buy it after the first service is done and if it checks out you can pick up the bill (around 150$). I'm weird about the first service being done within a reasonable time that it was scheduled for which that bike Hasent hit the milage yet but your buying it used. I haven't heard of any lemon 300s yet but it is better safe than sorry
Seller said he has a baby on the way. He ask $4,300 and I have to go to bank with him, pay off his loan, he said is $4,300. I am not sure he purchased a warranty, I thought warranty come with bike when first time purchased, free for some years or miles, like a car.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Seems like a good deal. Just be sure to be skeptical and notice any red flags. Baby on the way is a good excuse for many...but verify! Check for crash-damage and such. Ask to hear the engine start up (cold). It's not even to first-service mileage yet. I like this bike much better for you though, if it's all legit.

Reactions: leochengyan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems like a good deal. Just be sure to be skeptical and notice any red flags. Baby on the way is a good excuse for many...but verify! Check for crash-damage and such. Ask to hear the engine start up (cold). It's not even to first-service mileage yet. I like this bike much better for you though, if it's all legit.
if this bike ever dropped or be in accident, will dealer or workshop fix it like new and hard to know what happened before if just watch it, same thing like a car? and when is the first-service mileage?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Get it! If a dealer made any crash repairs then usually, not always, it should have been reported to insurance so you can track it through carfax or something similar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts