Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My first post here. I guess I should make a proper introduction but I'll do that when I get a chance.

Took a riding school to learn, passed my license on the first go.
Just picked up my first bike, the black Ninja 300' non ABS model.
Absolutely in love with it.

Anyways, I haven't done any real mods yet to it because I don't know much about the mechanics of it but I'm looking to Plasti-dip the wheels Blaze Yellow.
I woke this morning with the intentions of using garbage bags and newspaper to mask it all off and after about an hour realized this was definitely way more difficult that it should be. So, I'm going to try and take off the wheels.

I've search and checked the sticky but I don't see a DIY on wheel removal for the purpose of painting it. (I'm assuming I'll need to take off the brake disc etc.)

Would anybody be able to help me out or point me in the direction as to where I can find a DIY for our bikes??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
g'day mate, the diy sticky of knowledge is in my signature, just click the link, im not sure if we have a thread though on wheel removal, however it is in your manual, and if you dont have one, there is a pdf version in our diy sticky

·
Registered
368 Posts
Page 335 of the service manual has info on wheels. You won't find it in owner's manual (that's what I assumed you were looking at).

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hope the screenshots quality isn't too bad. Taken from phone.

Read from bottom first lol I couldn't see which was first when I attached it.
Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

Reactions: cadd and andresme89
1 - 8 of 8 Posts