Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this video tutorial and review I showcase how to rinseless wash this black mustang gt, however the same methods and tips will apply to rinseless washing your motorcycle. I am going to make a dedicated motorcycle rinseless wash video soon. I also discuss rinseless tire cleaning.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In this video tutorial and review I showcase how to rinseless wash this black mustang gt, however the same methods and tips will apply to rinseless washing your motorcycle. I am going to make a dedicated motorcycle rinseless wash video soon. I also discuss rinseless tire cleaning.
what happened with that video?
It would be great if U upload a bike rinseless video :)

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
I use the Foam Blaster 6 with a Matte finish soap for my 636. After that, I scrub it with a microfiber sponge, and rinse it off with either shower or flat mode. I then bust out the electric leaf blower and I blow dry the bike to about 90%. I also make sure I take the time to blow all the water out of the controls. Make sure you cover your exhaust opening with a bag or stuff it with something and don't spray water directly into the intake / air box which is actually pretty hard to do. New bikes are completely sealed so it getting wet isn't bad. I then dry her off the remaining 10% with a microfiber towel. I THEN bust out all the spray cleaners along with fresh dry microfiber towels, and I detail her.

I use the following:

Motul Spray Wash & Wax on the white fairings.

FW1 High Performance Cleaning Wax which is sold at random gas stations under those tents. I use that on the black fairings and plastic.

I then recently bought this stuff called Original Spray Cleaner & Polish which I found at Cycle Gear. I think this is what the dealers use when spot cleaning your bike after service. However, I haven't tried this myself yet but I will very soon. I'll probably use this on the pegs, and other chrome parts.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Muilisx, you put wax on the black plastic parts? I try to avoid getting it on those parts, I got some wax on the textured black plastic fairing piece next to the gas tank and it left a white smear that took days of scrubbing with several different cleaners to remove. I use Mother's Plastic/Rubber/Vinyl protector to keep the black plastic bits looking nice and fresh (but not glossy, I hate that look).

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just bought Chemical Guys EcoSmart-RU Ready to Use Waterless Car Wash and Wax, i was wondering if i can spray this on the black textured plastic without ruining it. Anyone know?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts