Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yeah, if any chick ever wanted me to quit riding I'd kick her ass to the curb and ride off. As far as the elephant, I'd do as that guy did: set her down gently and gtfo. I'd also make sure I had frame sliders if I lived in a high elephant population zone.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I most certainly would have panicked & dropped it. Interestingly, it might actually be quicker to get the kickstand down than what the man in the video did- but what if the elephant knocked it over?

Regards,
Kaustav

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m excited every time I walk outside and stick the key in the ignition, and I don’t really care that it’s impractical and uncomfortable. It makes me feel alive, makes me glad to be alive, and makes me feel cool to sit on it. It makes me feel smart, knowing I’ve found such a perfect blend of so many things at such a great value.
There are faster motorcycles and more useful motorcycles, but my motorcycle is an escape moves my soul and nothing else really compares because nothing makes me feel like this. It reaches a part of me few other things do, and that’s all that matters.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would have just turned around.... and sped away. In the amount of time they were running the elephant never got to the point the bike was at. I think I would have had enough time to turn around and speed outta there. As for the passenger... oh well. He started running 1st. I'd speed past him.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I would have just turned around.... and sped away. In the amount of time they were running the elephant never got to the point the bike was at. I think I would have had enough time to turn around and speed outta there. As for the passenger... oh well. He started running 1st. I'd speed past him.
LOL. It reminds me the old joke of the two guys sleeping on a tent when a bear shows up.

First guy starts lacing up his shoes.
The other say: 'shoes or not shoes, you won't outrun the bear'
First guy: 'I don't need to outrun the bear. I only need to outrun you!'

·
Registered
3 Posts
Never chased down by no elephant b4 but I actually let this girl go cause she didn't like motorcycles.

That and she hated cats.

Reactions: voldotaki

·
Registered
554 Posts
I’m excited every time I walk outside and stick the key in the ignition, and I don’t really care that it’s impractical and uncomfortable. It makes me feel alive, makes me glad to be alive, and makes me feel cool to sit on it. It makes me feel smart, knowing I’ve found such a perfect blend of so many things at such a great value.
There are faster motorcycles and more useful motorcycles, but my motorcycle is an escape moves my soul and nothing else really compares because nothing makes me feel like this. It reaches a part of me few other things do, and that’s all that matters.

PERFECTLY STATED :excl:

Could not have said it better. :emot-thumbsup:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I love my motorcycle. Sometimes I go out to the garage just to look at it. :wub:

Every time I walk thru the garage, I look at them, even though they are covered. Knowing what is under the covers and that I own them, gives me a warm, fuzzy felling. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
2,538 Posts
Never chased down by no elephant b4 but I actually let this girl go cause she didn't like motorcycles.

That and she hated cats.
Didn't like motorcycles or cats? Yeah, you definitely don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

I had been dating a guy for about 3 months before he ended up coming over to my place. About 15 minutes after he arrived, my cat hopped up on the sofa to say hello and he pushed him off. I told him to leave and that was the end of that. No one messes with Fluffy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I love that my bike is light, maneuverable, peppy. I can weave through heavy traffic, duck-walk between taxis leaving sportbikes, cruisers and hogs behind me. I love finding parking in this jam packed city. I love that my bike was cheap, parts cheap, insurance dirt cheap. Great mileage. It pretty much throws itself into tight corners.

I love walking into a biker bar, getting a snide remark about my little "scooter" and just say, Well, I guess I'm a non-conformist... (The patrons are for the most part very chill)

I love hearing, I thought it was a 650!

I <3 cats too ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I adore my little ninja. Even though I now also have a much faster and larger bike, I'm a bit surprised that I keep going back to the little 300.

I just started riding this season about two weeks ago and have only gone out twice on my VFR for short runs, but have already put about 600 km on the ninja.

I just love how nimble and confidence inspiring the 300 is, so easy to thread through traffic and get some good leans in on the twisties. I'm sure this bike will be in my stable for some time to come.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts