Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi every one , we know we love our Ninja 300 , we ride everyday . So , how many miles ( km ) did you put on your Ninja 300 ?

Bought my 300 couple months ago , now my ODO is 274 miles :D

How about you ?:cool:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Got mine a little over a month ago, and it just hit 1111 miles, got to go to dealer sometime next week for the 1k inspection.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Only about 300.

Got it 1/26/2013

It was in the garage till about a week in a half ago when my part I broke finally came in. I ordered it 1/29/2013 and got it 3/1/2013. After the new part was put on it went from 40 miles to about 300 :D

Loving my bike :D

Safe Riding everyone!
xoxo

·
Registered
72 Posts
2100 miles, daily commute (when not raining or below 40F weather). have had it for around 3 months, heavily ridden last 2 mos.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just did this shit a couple days ago.. omg it pissed me off.... except I forgot mine all together. Turned bike off, leaned to the left to park it and lower, lower, lower I went I finally realized shit no kick stand and dropped it.... didnt damage anything but still annoyed the shit outta me... plus there was a garage full of ppl across the street enjoying the "rookie show"... lol...

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
I just did this shit a couple days ago.. omg it pissed me off.... except I forgot mine all together. Turned bike off, leaned to the left to park it and lower, lower, lower I went I finally realized shit no kick stand and dropped it.... didnt damage anything but still annoyed the shit outta me... plus there was a garage full of ppl across the street enjoying the "rookie show"... lol...
lol that sucks

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm up to like 900miles.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Re: How many miles ( km ) on your Ninja 300 ?

2600 miles daily rider got mine in oct of last year

·
Registered
167 Posts
How many miles so far ?

1,275 miles. Owned mine 12 weeks today, so over 100 miles a week through the Winter. Have never put this many miles on any motorcycle ever over the "cold" season around here. The most enjoyable bike ever, so who cares if its a little cold out, right? Was good for break-in miles I'll bet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like to me last friday , when I stop to be ready for make right turn , that road have a small hole , when I stop and put my foot on road , hell no lower and lower and almost fail but my foot strong and can handle that .

No damage on my bike but my shoe ( converse ) got big damage :mad:

·
Registered
110 Posts
wow everyone still has such low mileage haha. mine hit 3k miles last week :p

1 - 20 of 253 Posts