Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curiosity, how does everyone store their bike when not riding?

As of right now Hydro (husband) and I store our bikes on a concrete pad, handlebars locked, chained/locked through rims, and covered with a fitted cover.

Reactions: GreenSmitten

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Under a locking cover in front of my car. I live in a cop neighborhood, not that that is a, guarantee but it's definitely a deterrent

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
190 Posts
I store mine right behind me car. I live with my wife in university housing at her university.. We have a gated community and our parking spot is right next to our cottage home. I usually place a couple towels over the seats and instrumental panel and then cover the bike with a cheap fitted bike cover from Walmart..

ImageUploadedByMO Free1356019683.367824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Garage, with bars locked..

Before I had a garage I locked them the same way as you. If yo dont have a garage and you own your house and plan on staying there it would be nice to invest into a shed or something just to keep the bikes out of the elements :) You could build a nice little shed for fairly cheap and it would even give you a place to work on your bike in the rain :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Garage, with bars locked..

Before I had a garage I locked them the same way as you. If yo dont have a garage and you own your house and plan on staying there it would be nice to invest into a shed or something just to keep the bikes out of the elements :) You could build a nice little shed for fairly cheap and it would even give you a place to work on your bike in the rain :D
Shed is in the plans, eventually.
However, we are those lucky type of people that "if it isn't one thing, it's another" so who knows when the funds will be available. :confused:

Reactions: GreenSmitten

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See phrenetiK you're not the only one :p

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Shed is in the plans, eventually.
However, we are those lucky type of people that "if it isn't one thing, it's another" so who knows when the funds will be available. :confused:
Been there done that it sucks.. Didnt get my own fiances in order until earlier this summer.. Finally got everything other than house/cars paid off :D

I would LOVE to be able to park a motorcycle in my house, it would be an awesome decoration

·
Registered
594 Posts
In my ever shrinking 3 car garage.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Garage. Wiped down after every ride.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts