Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

301 - 318 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did a good ol' google after I bought mine. I'm also part of a forum for my Nighthawk. I love these forums! So much love and information!! Hopefully I will be a bigger part, until then I'll be the guy asking for help haha.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was searching about how to get access to the battery because I had accidentally left my key on overnight and needed to charge it up again! This forum has come through several times for me about little tips and tricks as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Internet search for "Ninja 300" - I was looking for luggage info from other owners.

Been lurking here off and on for close to two years now, thought I should finally sign up. I've been on a car forum for over a decade, and love it. Thinking this forum will be basically the same experience, just for my bike!

·
Registered
3 Posts
New Ninja, should I lower it?

I am new to all this and i find Ninja 300 very quick. I had yamaha bike before and it was only 135cc. I am happy with my purchase.
Only worry is as I am short only 5"1. I am wondering whether i should lower the bike or not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
google probably

I search for a lot of things and I've read comments in the forums before. I've put 8500 miles on my 300 - my first motorcycle. It's a 2016 that I bought in 2017, so going on my 2nd year owning it.

I had to get a rear tire, so I got a set of Rosso IIIs and at that time I made the decision I'm going to keep the bike for a long time, so I'm going to start doing some mods. I ordered a moto dynamic integrated tail light and their fender eliminator kit. Ordered a black windshield. Looking into these 300 wheel stickers on amazon - not sure if I want glossy or reflective red. I wish my mirrors stuck further out; I got the chicken wing thing going on, so I'm looking into some new mirrors and might post in another thread to get some advice about that. When I can afford it, I'm thinking bkmoto halos/demon eyes and probably a yoshimura shorty slipon.

I like watching vids on youtube, and I purchased a dragon touch camera. I'm waiting on the arrival of helmet straps, then I'll start vlogging. I know everyone's doing it, but I don't see a lot of good, quality vids from people riding in oregon and I'll just do my thing. If nobody watches, that's fine, I still want to record my rides.

Welp, that's my welcome page.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I never found any reliable sites with any useful information except here and Google kept firing me over to this site so here I am and I have learned a lot in just a short period Of time and increased the amount of service that I was able to do to my 300

·
Registered
41 Posts
I never found any reliable sites with any useful information except here and Google kept firing me over to this site so here I am and I have learned a lot in just a short period Of time and increased the amount of service that I was able to do to my 300.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a ninja 300 looking for forums on google to help me in my journey!.....
So far so good I’m lovin my ninja hundo!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just like the title says... How did you make your way to KawasakiNinja300.com?

Thanks!
Stew
I was directed here by search engines when I was looking for reviews on the bike itself and aftermarket parts for it before I bought. Where better to go than to the riders who own, ride and work on them? After buying my 2014 N300, I sought this site out to stay informed and to get experience based answers to any questions I may have in the future. It is awesome to have a forum specifically designed for the Ninja 300.

301 - 318 of 318 Posts