Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I planned on making KawiForums my home after buying my wife her 250R. I like riding that bike more than my 600 so I was going to buy another 250R. KawiForums told me all about the possibility of a 2013 redesign so I held off for a couple weeks until the Times Square reveal and then bought the 300 ASAP. Even better now both my bikes are on the same forum.

Problem is there are alot of guys on KawiForums that have little man syndrome and think go big or go home. So when KawiForums said they were getting their own forum for the 300 I was pretty excited to not have to deal with those guys and the negativity they bring to the group.
Which is why I'm glad I found this forum!:laugh2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi new member here. Bought a 2015 ninja 300 and did a Google search trying to learn about my new bike. The forum kept popping up for my he different things I was searching so I figure this is probably a good place to get information as a new rider.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi....just bought a ninja 300SE abs...own a versys 650 and a Honda cbr r 125...Love the refinement and build quality of the ninja once I set up the suspension and put the right pressure in the tyres...amazed by the handling and slipper clutch feature..will have fun on the Tasmanian roads...safe riding!

·
Registered
4 Posts
new 300 rider

Hi everyone,

Just like the title says... How did you make your way to KawasakiNinja300.com?

Thanks!
Stew

I watched a lot of tube vids before I bought a bike. I'm not sure if I heard about this place from cyclecruza first, but I know spacep0d made mention in his group ride video - I'd heard about it prior to watching that video though - so something out there in the motorcycle community steered me here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Google search... I remembered the old days when I used to mod my sunfire and would always be on j-body.org (or something). Learned a lot from the community there and thought it would be nice to do the same for my ninja. I don't think we're as active here but that's okay.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was actually searching for information on the 300 ninja and found this site in one of the search results. BTW: Awesome Forum from what I have seen thus far.

281 - 300 of 318 Posts