261 - 280 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
From google looking for advice on various mods

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought my bike....had some questions. ..google found a lot of the answers here, so I joined. I've also made a couple videos so far and thought this would be a good place to share!

·
Registered
177 Posts
So when I originally looked to buy a bike. Google, yahoo etc was friend. I did research for about a week on my criteria of bike. So when I went into the dealership, I knew I had a rough idea of what I was looking for (fun fact: I went in originally looking at the CBR300r) ended up after doing more research on the cbr 300 and the N300. Ended up buying the N300.

When I started having questions about things with the bike, I again turned to google yahoo etc. It led me to this forum. I probably waited about 3 months before I actually joined. The 2 main reasons I joined or registered was 1. So I can see the pictures. and 2. so I could get feedback and replies to my questions, inputs etc on subjects.

·
Registered
32 Posts
googled it lol. love the site. has helped

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also saw it in google yesterday trying to get info about the ninja 300 and the R3, became a member and have learned a lot here!!! There a lot of very knowledgeable and experience riders in this site. ???

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a noob and I originally was set on an SV650, but after more research, I wanted a CBR500R now I'm set on a Ninja 300. Googled N300 forums and found this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found it by google searching every piece of information I could on the n300. I was never much of a bike person but for some reason a year or so a go they really sparked my interest and I am completely drawn to the ninja 300 for some reason, I keep looking at others in the segment but I keep coming back to the ninja as my final choice. So, in the near future when I get my motorcycle endorsement. I will also be getting a ninja 300 as my first bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Google got me here! After becoming interested in the 300 a lot of the questions I had about the bike were answered here. Finally decided to join after noticing how many useful things I'd picked up. I figured if I joined and interacted a bit more I'd increase my chances of gaining more useful information that will ultimately help me become a better rider.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How I found this cool site?

Google is your friend. I typed in Kawasaki Ninja 300 and found this place and other info from other boards as well. Glad I made the trip here as I've enjoyed reading so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got new Ninja 300 ABS 2016 and was looking for mods and customization and came across kawasakininja300.com

261 - 280 of 318 Posts