·
Registered
159 Posts
Internet Explorer search through AOL.

lolz no I used google and a link to the forum came up

·
Registered
1 Posts
I planned on making KawiForums my home after buying my wife her 250R. I like riding that bike more than my 600 so I was going to buy another 250R. KawiForums told me all about the possibility of a 2013 redesign so I held off for a couple weeks until the Times Square reveal and then bought the 300 ASAP. Even better now both my bikes are on the same forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought my Ninja 300 yesterday and it is my first bike. I have been doing research on this bike for weeks and this site came up a lot. I thought it would be a great way to become a better rider to connect to others with the sam bike.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have always known that every car or vehicle or anything usually has its own forum. Like my car has its own forums, look up anything. so when I bought the bike I googled it, "Ninja 300 forum"

·
Registered
265 Posts
started on the kawi forums when I had the 250. then trolled here until i bought the 300 and was comfortable enough to speak up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got it from a friend! Help fix my view of the forum! I don't have iPhone so it's a bit difficult checking out people pages. I have BlackBerry Classic (maybe that's the issue huh lol)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought my 300 and was searching the net to find some kind of forum to learn more about my 1st sport bike and ran across this forum.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Google!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New ninja 300 and google

Found this sight on googles search engine when I was researching sprockets for my 2015 300. Thanks and I look forward to this place.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was doing research on which 300 to buy and came across this forum multiple times, there was a lot of great info that leaned me towards the ninja

·
Registered
58 Posts
When I got the bike I would go out and look for fellow riders, after 2 days my girlfriend suggested looking for a 300 forum. That's how I found this website. :eek:k:

·
Registered
3 Posts
6 days old

i have had my endorsement for 11 days and my 2015 Ninja 300 Abs all white for 6 days. Complete newbie. I dropped my bike for the first time yesterday and couldn't even pick it up. I am so glad to find this site because I have a ton of questions and that's how I came upon this site. Googling ninja stuff. I don't really know anyone who rides. So I am happy to be amongst like minded individuals:grin2:

241 - 260 of 318 Posts