Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Administrator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just like the title says... How did you make your way to KawasakiNinja300.com?

Thanks!
Stew

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I planned on making KawiForums my home after buying my wife her 250R. I like riding that bike more than my 600 so I was going to buy another 250R. KawiForums told me all about the possibility of a 2013 redesign so I held off for a couple weeks until the Times Square reveal and then bought the 300 ASAP. Even better now both my bikes are on the same forum.

Problem is there are alot of guys on KawiForums that have little man syndrome and think go big or go home. So when KawiForums said they were getting their own forum for the 300 I was pretty excited to not have to deal with those guys and the negativity they bring to the group.

·
Administrator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for bringing up that point of view. Im glad we made the move to design a site specifically for the Ninja 300.

Im excited to see the community grow!

Stew

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was active but not registered on a Kawasaki Forum that had a small Ninja 300 section, and later was directed to this site from a member that posted about it on that forum.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Well I tried to post on the Kawa forum under the existing 300 threads, but my post wouldn't go through and after a while I noticed nobody was posting anything, so I clicked on the shortcut to the 300 Forum and ended up here, so I just sort of fell into it after a few minutes of confusion.

·
Administrator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for point that out. I will let people know that section is now closed.

Sorry for the confusion. :)

Stew

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Maybe we can just hide that section entire old section over there to stop the confusion? There are not really any posts of value over there. It was only me and the don that even owned a bike over there haha :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Researching 2013 Exhaust mods and came across the 250 forum. There was a link to the new 300 forum website advertised in one of the posts.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Google for me too. :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Bought a bike.. typed it on the net for a forum to join... found the kawi forum, then found this through that, bam!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I mostly view on my iphone with the mobile app... which is kinda a hassle because the link takes you to the online site and not the regular view. hope that changes in the future

·
Registered
141 Posts
As soon as I found out the new 300 came out I searched for all info I could find about it and came across this site. So glad I did.

·
Administrator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These are all good to hear. I always like to know how people made their way here. It allows me to fine tune the steps new members take and possibly make it easier.

Maybe we can just hide that section entire old section over there to stop the confusion? There are not really any posts of value over there. It was only me and the don that even owned a bike over there haha :)

I thought about this, but wanted to keep the section there as its really good for this new sites SEO.

All in due time :)

Stew

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Administrator,
I joined Kawiforums today after placing an order for a black 300 in Houston, and immediately signed up for a premium lifetime membership there. I did not realize that this would be a completely different forum requiring another fee for a premium membership. Any way to transfer it here so as avoid contributing twice? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 319 Posts