Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally decided to drive over to hotbodies and pick up their undertail and rear hugger for my 300. I purchased the unpainted version so that I could plastidip it gunmetal to match. Unfortunately because I went through will call to pick it up it didnt come with instructions. They were're pretty thorough with explaining the install.

I pretty much winged it with the help of my friend. Definitely not plug and play. There is drilling involved so its not for the faint of heart. So if yall decide to pick this up be prepared to drill holes in your bikes plastics.

All in all im very satisified. Looks pretty bad ass.

Video:

Undertail:

Rear tire hugger:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Looks good!!! where are you from? is that liscense plate location legal in the us?

·
Registered
463 Posts
i wonder how that hugger would look painted

·
Registered
419 Posts
This is the EXACT style I have been looking for! Once it's finished could you please post a video or at least pics of how visible the turn signals are. Their visibility is my only concern.

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont even see the hugger on their site.. where did you order from?
Its not listed you have to call in and order it. I believe I am the first person to get both. I went to pick uo the undertail and they were like btw we just made this rear tire hugger too. I said ring up both. Lol.

·
Registered
463 Posts
1 - 20 of 100 Posts