Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very sexy and sleek. Gives you a bit more air direction over your head than the stock screen.

Reactions: Ben42

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bike looks really nice.I think it would look better without the bin but it is practical.are those bars that come towards the front from the bin bracket for passenders to hold on?from the pic it looks like they're coming from the bin but don't connect to anything in the front.or is it for tie down purposes?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
It looks as if they connect to a bracket at the passenger footpeg bolt-up. Would be for stability and support I would say but would also function quite nicely as a grab bar for passengers too. I sometimes wish I had one of these gear bags thingies.........but my longest trips are only like 30kms. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To answer your questions:

1. Yes, it is a double bubble, or as they call it, a radius.
2. I did notice a difference on the highway. Better protection.
3. There are two dogs in the pics, my 12 year old, 100 lb rough collie and my 10lb, 6 year old Pomeranian. Thanks for noticing :)
4. Yes, the topcase does take away from the looks, but my kids ride often with me, and I need that safety feature to stop from worrying about them tumbling off the back....plus I love being able to put my lunch bag in their as I ride to work every day, plus I can lock my helmet in there ($700 Arai), and not worry about it being cut off the bike, or carry it around!
5. The luggage rack from sw-motech connects to the passenger pegs and secures underneath the tail, it is super strong and secure, and yes, perfect passenger grab rails and great for bungees if I secure something to the seat.
6. You can just call Hotbodies and order. They have them in stock, but have not gotten their IT guy to add it yet. I do find te quality is not as nice as the Puig. There are a few slight air bubbles in the plastic.

Reactions: jeff and CopperHead

·
Registered
463 Posts
To answer your questions:

6. You can just call Hotbodies and order. They have them in stock, but have not gotten their IT guy to add it yet. I do find te quality is not as nice as the Puig. There are a few slight air bubbles in the plastic.
yet it looks better than the puig, thanks for the pics
that is dark smoke one right?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yet it looks better than the puig, thanks for the pics
that is dark smoke one right?
No, it is the Gloss Black (as the title said...hehe).

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The hot bodies fits the lines of the bike perfect. It is damn sexy! Def get the gloss black. It's beautiful.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think it is pretty well the same height. Maybe mm's higher?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts