Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,025 Posts
It does look pretty cool, I considered it for a minute. Apparently it's an under tail & fender eliminator modification. I know a lot of people like the look of the tiny aftermarket turn signals, but I prefer the factory size turn signals for their visibility. If I had a track only bike, I'd definitely get one of these. :D

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Depends on how much light they put out, some led's are really bright. Thats a crappy photoshop paint color match, but we get the idea.

· Registered
3,936 Posts
Seeing as I started out as a cruiser guy I was hoping someone could help me out with this.

Why do sport bikers like to remove their rear fender? To what real purpose? To make it look more like a race bike? If my cruiser didn't have it's rear fender my back would eventually be covered in crap. I would have figured the whole under-tail on our bikes here would eventually get caked with road crap and tar.

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Most folks think it makes the bike look cleaner, less clumsy/bulky and more aero dynamic. Personally I like it cleaner looking, but i've been thinking lately (got my back all wet even with stock setup) after riding in the rain, why not design a low hugging wheel cover that could attach to the front two bolt holes and the chain lock nuts at the rear that would cover the whole tire rooster tail radius?

· Registered
2,942 Posts
would have figured the whole under-tail on our bikes here would eventually get caked with road crap and tar.
It will, I have never been able to understand the reasoning for this part haha

I don't see a reason to install basically a painted mud flap :confused:

People say cleaner look, all your doing is adding blinkers to the underside of the tail?? If you want clean get an integrated tail light.. What am I missing??

Everyone is entitled to their own mods though, I am sure not everyone likes mine :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.