Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
How much horsepower could i expect to gain with a two brothers exhaust and a k&n filter and a dyno done ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
4-6HP. Only with a full system. And most of that gain in peak power is after 10,000 rpm. It does transform the bike though, pulls much harder throughout the entire rev range, from around 2500 right up till redline.

But keep in mind that you will spend close to 1000 dollars to get that extra power with the full system, tuner and air filter and add another couple of hundred if you want it dyno tuned, so you have to decide if that bang for buck is worth it really. Thats a quarter of your purchase price of the bike nearly.

I went a full system for looks only over the stock system, as I thought it quite ugly. The power gain was just a bonus to go along with the upgraded looks.

And bugger me does it look better. :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
enough of a gain to complete change how the bike feels stock. I have a +1 sproket, k&n cleaner, two bro's slip on, power commander 5 "canned map" and by gooly jingo's its a different bike. i have no idea how much extra HP i have, but man, it has flattened out the power curve considerably and its much more fun to ride, you will use a little extra fuel though as it gets rid of the flat spots below 7 grand and add extra fuel, but man its so worth it

·
Registered
74 Posts
i have a 2 bros. set up, full system with power commander 5 and k&n filter kawasaki dealer that put it on said about 8 h.p.gain and 8 lb.weight loss paid 583.00 for system,250.00 for power commander,50.00 for filter,100.00 labor lot of cash but its worth every penny. lets ride...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 2 bros. set up, full system with power commander 5 and k&n filter kawasaki dealer that put it on said about 8 h.p.gain and 8 lb.weight loss paid 583.00 for system,250.00 for power commander,50.00 for filter,100.00 labor lot of cash but its worth every penny. lets ride...
I have the two bros exhaust and the k&n so it looks like a power commander is next

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts