Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across the trailer a while back and never heard about it again :frown2: and then today I accidentally found the actual movie!! :yahoo: I am currently half way through it. I really like it so far, it's documentary style though just so you know.

Note:I am using the 4th, or bottom link, it doesnt have the annoying looking subtitles of whatever language the other links have.

Enjoy! :smile2:

http://123movies.to/film/hitting-the-apex-5355/watching.html

RIP Marco Simoncelli

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess i shouldve warned people not to use it without virus protection huh? But im thinking nowadays everyone does. No bad intentions from this i swear, just wanted to share a movie, ive watched many from this website for about 2 years now and so far my pc is still good, i think as long as you dont go for the spam ads youll be fine :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
brilliant man.. its inspirational. I have been planning on building a track bike.... now after watching the film, I'm gunna get my arse into gear.

Brilliant, thanks for the link.

·
Registered
550 Posts
It is a good movie, and here are a few others that are good to watch in order before "Hitting the Apex":

Faster (2003) - MotoGP
Fastest (2011) - MotoGP

Road (2014) - Isle of Man and the Dunlop family

All good movies.

·
Registered
34 Posts
@sparkcycle Any links where I can watch them by any chance? o_O
Faster & Fastest were on Netflix for a long time. Not sure if they are now or not. I liked Fastest so much, I bought it on my Amazon Video account and watch it all the time. It's a touch biased towards Valentino, but why shouldn't it be? He is the GOAT!!

Another great racing movie is "Senna" but it is a documentary about F1 and Ayrton Senna, not motorcycles. Still one of my favorite movies though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts