Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I went up Angeles Crest this Tuesday to relieve some stress. Took out only the good parts and threw in some music. Didn't spend a lot of time editing it, just wanted to get it up on youtube.

- I've had past Angeles Crest videos but this time my body position has gotten a lot better. I feel more stable with my outside knee/thigh gripped with the tank. Only trouble I have is finding the 'right' line.

ENJOY! Make sure to watch in HD, comment, subscribe for more :)

Instagram: aphan_n3

(Mod, how do I embed it here without a link but with the picture showing as a video?)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Eh.. the music and camera angle are not for me

I would prefer a forward facing camera with no music or music that is lower volume than the engine.

Looks like fun though.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh.. the music and camera angle are not for me

I would prefer a forward facing camera with no music or music that is lower volume than the engine.

Looks like fun though.
Thanks for the input :)
I'll be sure to have another ride with one facing forward!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
246 Posts
Great quality on the video, what go pro version do you have? How did you get it to upload to youtube and keep the quality

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great quality on the video, what go pro version do you have? How did you get it to upload to youtube and keep the quality
thanks! I used Adobe Premier Pro and made sure I exported it in HD quality, then uploaded it onto youtube. When I exported, it was a large file like 2gigs worth. I'm not that savvy as far as compressing the size and uploading it keeping the same quality. Uploading took forever. I have a gopro hero 2...which is simliar to the gopro hero 3 silver edition. 1080 wide angle.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant watch the video, is it just me? Would like to watch it.
I'm sorry, due to the music...it's being blocked off in certain countries...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts