Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How on earth is it that I had not heard of this? I have owned my bike for nearly 6 years and I never knew it had a tool kit and a compartment to hold stuff. I was told when I bought the bike ( new from the dealer ) that there were no tools and that the storage space was simply abysmal. I took it at face value and never bothered with it. I was doing a long overdue valve adjustment and some other mods so I took the back section of the bike apart. As I was beginning to put it back together I noticed that the little tray that I had always stuffed my Registration and hand warmers on had hinges. I looked a little more and realized it had a little latch type thing to hold it down. Pull up and what do you know, there is a set of tools and a HUGE ass area to put stuff..... Anyway, for those who don't know, now you know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For me is an other problem. One alen key fall down in there and I don't know how to pull out.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
Crappy set of tools, but yes they're in there! I find it very annoying that the spark plug tool came in the tool kit for the Ninja 250s, but with the 300s Kawasaki started selling it at an additional cost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts