Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of someone who would be willing to install the bkmoto hid kit. I really don't trust myself doing it and wouldn't mind paying a little extra to get it done for me.

Or even if someone in brissie might he willing to lend a hand in the future to do it?

Thanks all!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanks for the offer mate, not sure if my ass could handle the trip :p

Do you come down to Brisbane often? Perhaps if you're down here once I've got the kit I could be the one offering the spare bed ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
im back in brissy June 20. might give you a hand. but i reckon the videos will help. especially with wiring. the opening of the headlamp is the most challenging. took me 4 days - roughly 4-5hrs a day.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im back in brissy June 20. might give you a hand. but i reckon the videos will help. especially with wiring. the opening of the headlamp is the most challenging. took me 4 days - roughly 4-5hrs a day.
Thanks hydrox, I probably won't have the kit by then though. Might be some time in July before it happens. The wiring and the cutting of the reflector are the bits I don't trust myself with. I might revive this thread once I get closer to doing it.

How much did you guys end up paying to get the bkmoto kit after shipping?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd be interested in getting these done too at some point, wouldn't mind some video/ assistance when the time comes! Good luck - can't wait for some pics! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts