Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these on ebay and seems legit on the video link but i was told this can only be done with projectors....anyone use them or have any input?

item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=281084628119&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=80698138609

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea i was gonna do the bkmoto hid kit but theyre arent dual, theyre the ones that told me only their projector kit would do that and it seems like a pain to install smh

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bkmoto! I have them in my bike. They are easy to install but the biggest pain in your a$$ to do hahaha. All worth it in te end though took me 4 days taking my time and getting frustrated

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
257 Posts
I saw these on ebay and seems legit on the video link but i was told this can only be done with projectors....anyone use them or have any input?

item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=281084628119&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=80698138609
It's true. Assuming those are real HID and not some really blue ridiculous bulb. HID should only be used in projectors. It's dangerous to put them in the stock reflector, it's not designed for it and anyone who does it is an inconsiderate asshole. They end up blinding everyone else on the road, it's like driving around with super power high beams all the time regardless of the kit claiming high and low beams. HIGHER maybe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts