Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Leslie and I recently got a 250R. I really wanted a 300, but the price difference was too much for me. I really love the 300, so I decided to join this forum and keep up with it, so that if I get one in the future, I will be prepared!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome. I don't have a 300 yet either. Just getting info right now.
I'm getting more motivated to get one now though!

Congrats on the 250!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a blue 2010. I'll take pictures later today. I actually was never active on a 250R forum and do not really plan to be. I hope 250R riders are welcomed here!

·
Administrator
584 Posts
For sure, everyone that wants to discuss the 300 is welcome :)

As long as they are jerks.... but we might even put up with some of them as well.

Welcome to the site!

Stew

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
In all honestly they are a very similar bike and I think once we start getting more members alot of the board will have owned a 250 at one point. I have a 2009 250R parked next to my 300 :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the forum! When do you plan on getting a 300? and what color? I know right now all people are getting are white 300's. Slowly seeing black 300's.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum! When do you plan on getting a 300? and what color? I know right now all people are getting are white 300's. Slowly seeing black 300's.
I just got my 250R, so if I do get a 300, it's not going to be any time soon. I might also just jump straight to a 600. But who knows? I'm still new to bikes, so depending on how this 250R treats me will determine my future bike plans!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts