Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i hope you are having a great holiday and got everything you wanted for xmas and that everyone is happy!

I havent done a new member intro yet, so i decided i might as well.

Just wanted to say hi and was wondering if anyone here is from Texas!
I'm in Amarillo! If anyone is in amarillo and wants to meet up then post here, dont be shy about it.

But yeah.. hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than i am. You guys are a much friendlier community than i had expected! Thanks for everything fellas!

· Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I do know we have some TX members, not sure what part exactly everyone is in but i'm sure they will pop on here and introduce themselves.

Hope you enjoy your 300 as much as we all do!

Above in the black bar there is a search drop-down. If you have any topics you want to touch base on you can search it there and see if someone else has started a thread on it and read up on responses. Pretty awesome, kinda like a one stop area for answers. If for some reason you do not find what you wanted, by all means start up a thread. We love new stuff! :D

Other than that, enjoy it here..have fun & ride safe :)

Reactions: Michael 891

· Registered
347 Posts
Hey everyone, i hope you are having a great holiday and got everything you wanted for xmas and that everyone is happy!

I havent done a new member intro yet, so i decided i might as well.

Just wanted to say hi and was wondering if anyone here is from Texas!
I'm in Amarillo! If anyone is in amarillo and wants to meet up then post here, dont be shy about it.

But yeah.. hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than i am. You guys are a much friendlier community than i had expected! Thanks for everything fellas!
AMARILLOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take the MSF course July 5/6/7 after that I'm down to ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Green

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
685 Posts
Still in the Navy ? You were in the navy and only went to San Diego !?

Been out since 2006, joined in 1998, came to SD on the USS Boxer in 2000, went to school in FL in 2002, then came back to NASNI for shore duty in 2003, got out here in 2006, went back to TX to look for a job but wasn't having much luck so came back to San Diego to work at General Dynamics NASSCO shipyard and been stuck here every since!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.