Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Thought ill say hi as i just bought myself a black ninja 300 (ABS) model. I have browsed the forum for a number of weeks b4 buying it. So thank you for all your posts :) and i thought i'll join the forum too.

I have some wish list for some mods like the fender eliminator and exhaust but i'm not mechanical minded so might take it to the bike shop.....

Some brief background: had a motorbike in the past on and off a few years including a honda spada and suzuki gs500 but after a few years of absence i'm riding again and feels good to get into it!!

So group ride in Sydney would be great especially seeing heaps of ninja 300 together :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey, Welcome aboard.
I did not even know bugger all about mechanical stuff until 3 months ago when I got my bike. There is step by step tutorials on here on how to install the mods you mentioned, give it a go :) there are plenty of people on here willing to give helpful advice if needed.
Enjoy your new bike, I got the black one too (its the fastest)

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Welcome!!! Black is indeed the best colour. ;)

If you ever need help with anything mate, dont be afraid to ask.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
G'day mate & welcome aboard. the Suzuki GS500, not a bad work horse those bikes, thanks for filling in your location & please read thru the welcome thread for new members in my signature below

1 - 4 of 4 Posts