Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where in perth did you's order the bikes and who told you the 19th? I ordered mine the week before Xmas and garage have no idea of when it will be here!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've ordered from the same garage! 2 black abs's came in last week and they thought the se abs wouldn't be long but didn't tel me a date!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
My 300 SE ABS arrived a few days ago, waited 4 1/2 weeks for it to arrive, leaving it sit at dealers for another week as the ventura rack and PC5 haven’t arrived yet, fingers crossed for new week

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 300 SE ABS arrived a few days ago, waited 4 1/2 weeks for it to arrive, leaving it sit at dealers for another week as the ventura rack and PC5 haven’t arrived yet, fingers crossed for new week
Will the pc5 make a noticible difference to the bike? I ordered 2 bros carbon, r&g tail tidy and the seat cowel, seat here, cowel should be early next week but 2 bros won't be here until mid feb!:( the se looks better in the flesh than in Pictures if you haven't already seen one!

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I ordered 2 bros carbon
Have you checked out the slip ons from Screaming Demon Racing mate? I just installed a CF Musarri slip on from them on Saturday and looks and sounds bloody awesome, IMO suits the look of the bike much better than the 2 Bros, gives it a much more supersport look and less than half the price at a little over 200 bucks. And its a plus that they are made here too (at least I think they are), their shop is just off Armadale Rd in Kelmscott.

Will post up some pics here if you are interested in seeing what they look like on the bike............... although mine is a black bike.....

Good to see some more people from Perth picking up these awesome bikes, you wont be disappointed. Just be careful with the power commanders guys as unless you have your open class R licence, the WA LAMS rules strictly state that all LAMS restricted bikes must not be modified in any way to increase performance. Wankers.

Not that we wont do that but it may be worth having it hidden in a place other than the usual underseat spot as there are some real dick coppas we got here in the west and any reason to sticker your bike and gain more revenue by you having to take it over the pits, they will......

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Just called up didn't get enough in should have one on the next shiment
do what i did, contact kwaka australia

http://www.kawasaki.com.au/company/support

goto bottom of the page and fill in as much info as you can, this gets emailed directly to the sales department of kwaka. i had the sales mnager of kwaka oz on the phone in 5 minutes to let me know what was goin on i kid you not

·
Registered
8 Posts
What thats **** even though they said last week u had one
Got another call in the afternoon and one more arrived at airport he said and it going to me so hopefully get it before weekend!?

As for the exhaust its a nice pipe but I've already paid for the 2 bros! Not fussed as they both look better than stock! Just hope 2 bros will have a nice note as not heard one ŷet apart from utube and don't think it gives it justice!

Oh and lams is no issues for me I've had my full licence for 8 years!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts