Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have been reading lots on thisforum and decided to join. Still havent purchased the bike yet...probably soon though. Just got my M1 and doing theM1 exit in April.
Lots of good reveiws on the bike and im sure wont get bored of it any time soon. I was leaning towards a 500 or 600cc , but the insurane is so cheap on the 300 and not all that expensive to buy.

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Hi all, have been reading lots on thisforum and decided to join. Still havent purchased the bike yet...probably soon though. Just got my M1 and doing theM1 exit in April.
Lots of good reveiws on the bike and im sure wont get bored of it any time soon. I was leaning towards a 500 or 600cc , but the insurane is so cheap on the 300 and not all that expensive to buy.
Nice the 300 is a fun bike to ride you will like it a lot.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome! Where in ON are you at? I'm in the GTA - got the M2 a few months back. You will really enjoy the 300. It has LOTS of power, especially for someone starting off. It's nice because the power is there if you slam the throttle, but if you keep it low there aren't any surprises. Enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Where in ON are you at? I'm in the GTA - got the M2 a few months back. You will really enjoy the 300. It has LOTS of power, especially for someone starting off. It's nice because the power is there if you slam the throttle, but if you keep it low there aren't any surprises. Enjoy!
Hi...I'm in Caledon...no surprises are good...while im sure i can drive a bigger bike...i would rather not and save on ins. and gas...plus my boys want to ride this thing too, i dont want them learning on a 636 or anything that ends with a RR

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi...I'm in Caledon...no surprises are good...while im sure i can drive a bigger bike...i would rather not and save on ins. and gas...plus my boys want to ride this thing too, i dont want them learning on a 636 or anything that ends with a RR
It would probably be easier passing your M2 on the 300 rather than a big bike as well.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice, I'm just south of Caledon. So we might run into each other on the roads :)

I got the Moondust SE model :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts