Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is benoit and my first language is french, i've been everywhere along the east coast with cars and bikes,my last trip was to get to oleta river state park FL with my car this xmas, so i envy you ppl from the south cause today its still pretty cold here!

ive been riding since 2004 i am a 38 years old metal and punk lover with 2 kids not fat, but balding.....grrrrr! my girlfriend has a bike too.. a cbr 600 smoking joes '96, before we had our second son we use to make 10 000 km a year with our bike commuting and road trips every summer from Montreal to boston,cape cod,mt wash,virginia beach and to cape hatteras.

my first bike was an interceptor 500 '84(lol)second was my girl cbr( i gave it to her)then i uppgraded to a k6 gsxr750 black,burgundy that i loved soo much what a bike!! the best commuter,travel sport bike i ever had! finally with the second kid my mileage dropped drastically and i sold it to buy a drz 400 (!!!)

i kept the drz only for one season, fun in town and some light trails but it was too shaky for my kid while riding backseat (they are both backseats since they have 3 yo with an harness drop them to kindergarten lol)...anyway bla bla bla.....
i bought a green se ninja 300 at Montreal moto show for 4800+tx on a heartbeat cause i am pretty shure i will enjoy it,i don't do much km in a season those days and i am pretty shure it will be enough for me.
in province of Quebec our assurances are collective($$$$$ for sport bikes over 400cc)and a ninja 300 is a gift for me
maybe ill keep it longer than i expected?
first mod is a woodcraft clip on,tires and the exhaust is next
hey sorry for the long post i felt like telling it all ..ROCK ON !

·
Registered
78 Posts
Howdy from Blainville! Just a little north of Mtl. Bought my 300 Lime green SE a month ago, the dealer keeps it until time is nice enough to ride and the 5ft of snow has melted =D Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Howdy from Blainville! Just a little north of Mtl. Bought my 300 Lime green SE a month ago, the dealer keeps it until time is nice enough to ride and the 5ft of snow has melted =D Hope to see you around.
You tell me...too cold..brrrrrrrrrr
Same here! i'll get it when its warmer.see you around ...:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey

How was it going from a drz400 to the ninja 300
I have a drz and am looking at getting the 300 but im afraid it wont have as much power

·
Registered
78 Posts
All in all the drz and the N300 will give you the same amount of power, just not the same way. considering the ninja in a mini sportsbike and the DRZ is a street legal dirtbike they do not deliver the same way. but both can be apreciated for their own values. The N can be used as a long trip tourer as the drz will tire you much faster considering there's no fairings, the gaz tank is smaller.
I would love a drz for in town commuting.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome!
Enjoy the forums! Very helpful people around here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts