Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Riders!

My name is Martin, I am 17 years old and live in Germany Düsseldorf (next to Cologne). Yes, I am not a rider yet, but when I become 18 in march, I am going to buy a green Ninja 300 SE '14 :woohoo2_smilie:
I fell in love with bikes in the age of 16, but didnt go for a 125cc (I hate myself :emot-bang: )
Since the Ninja 300 got published, I fell in love with the bike and have knowen, this has to be my first bike. I spent several hours in watching Ninja 300 videos. Waiting is painful :(
Apart from my passion Parkour, which I practice for about 6 1/2 years now, I feel like riding will be my second passion. :)

Martin

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
:welcome3_smilie:to the forum! Parkour is an interesting pastime indeed! You must be superfit!...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome Martin!
I love Germany, I hope one day ill go there. Beautiful country.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome Martin!

While I was going for my license the 300 got announced and I had the exact same thought. I stared at pics and videos for weeks just drooling over the idea of getting one as a first bike. Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it as soon as you get one! Don't forget to post some pics, we need more green 300's in Europe :drunksmilie:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hallo Martin! I live just down in Cologne (Der verbotene Stadt! :emot-ninja:)
I just got my Ninja too. Really looking forward to the season this year. Hit me up if you want to meetup sometime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts