Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figured I've been reading so many topics and posts on here that it's about time I jump in. First forum I've ever joined. Don't have my bike yet. Taking MSF around March time, then I'm hoping by March/April I should be able to get the bike. Wanting to pay cash instead of finance so taking a little longer. Going for the SE ABS version. I saw a few guys from Arizona on here. I'm in Gilbert. Rode a few 50cc bikes as a kid, but consider myself a total new rider, cause really I am. Been researching bikes for a while now and was totally pumped when Kawi announced the 300. Knew that was the one. After reading all the various posts on here, definitely know it's a great choice. Looking forward to riding and getting a lot of tips from all of you. Later. Aaron

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't tell if I'm overly excited or overly pathetic, but I already have lists of mods, appearance changes, etc. that I've picked up from various forum members. I'll call it excited. Got to get that bike!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Can't tell if I'm overly excited or overly pathetic, but I already have lists of mods, appearance changes, etc. that I've picked up from various forum members. I'll call it excited. Got to get that bike!
I'll tell you what's pathetic. My girl and I share a wish list on "google drive" which we update with items so we have ideas of what to buy for each other.

What's exciting though is that I also made a massive list of mods and things for my bike, and yes it's at the top of the wish list ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, I figured I've been reading so many topics and posts on here that it's about time I jump in. First forum I've ever joined. Don't have my bike yet. Taking MSF around March time, then I'm hoping by March/April I should be able to get the bike. Wanting to pay cash instead of finance so taking a little longer. Going for the SE ABS version. I saw a few guys from Arizona on here. I'm in Gilbert. Rode a few 50cc bikes as a kid, but consider myself a total new rider, cause really I am. Been researching bikes for a while now and was totally pumped when Kawi announced the 300. Knew that was the one. After reading all the various posts on here, definitely know it's a great choice. Looking forward to riding and getting a lot of tips from all of you. Later. Aaron
Welcome !!

I bought my 300 3 days ago. Ninja 300 will be a great choice for you , that was happend for me last 3 days. And 300 is the first bike in my life.

NINJAAAAAA THREEEEEE HUNDREDDDDD :)

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
Been researching bikes for a while now and was totally pumped when Kawi announced the 300. Knew that was the one. After reading all the various posts on here, definitely know it's a great choice.

The 300 is a sensational first bike and a great small sized sports tourer as well for rookie or experienced riders. very easy to ride and pretty forgiving as well. i love my 300 SE ABS and for the price, i think its hard to find anything else close to it

·
Registered
839 Posts

Welcome, and you will be VERY happy with your decision.

Many of us have chosen the Kawasaki Ninja 300 for the many wonderful qualities as i'm sure you've read up :p

Reactions: ketch8

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome
I spent a year in Phoenix for work and am headed there now to do another month or so. Sucks cuz I just got my bike back and only got 2 days of riding in before I left. AZ weather!!?!? Wish they would ship my bike!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ship it man, the weather is AWESOME!! That's another reason I've decided to finally get a bike. You can ride all the time. Love it! Safe travel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.